Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WHY?

why am i always sad lately?

why is my happiness seemingly shortlived?

why do men come all around me only to walk all over me?

why dont they just let me be?

why is God letting these things happen to me?

why has xxxx stopped calling me?

why does yyyy think i can be his plaything?

(after some alcohol inspired kisses, i have suddenly beconme his wanton woman?)

why does zzzz think that because he chased me for years, its my turn to do the chasing now to prove i'm ready...?

(God knows i dont know the first thing about coming on to a guy!)

why dont they just let me be?

why do they make me beleive only to make me retreat?

why? why? why?

i'm actually at my wits end!

Jesus be a therapist!

5 comments:

busybee said...

Don't despair sista, you've got to be your own therapist and snap out of the "why" phase.. there are times when we feel like everything is going wrong and the the world is pushing us to out knees... but guess what? you are then in the perfect position to say a prayer and things will work out.. the good thing about men is a new one will always come!!

welcome to blogsville! i just started a new blog myself, check it out!
http://musingsofanaijagirl.blogspot.com/

Kusti said...

Ehhh ya, i guess i know how you feel its just like whay hapnd to my sister before. This is just a phase in life, its gonna pass by like any other. You are the pilot of youre own life, you make of it what you want. Everything is gonna be aight. Saw you on bella and decided to check you out.

I just started mine recently its www.theblogofacrazygal.blogspot.com. Hope you dont mind checking it out.

adaeze said...

@arewa & kusti....

thanks a million..darlyns...
u guys helped..
i'vs snapped out of it already tho....

twas one of those moments when i just felt like i had reached my limits....
thank God for blogging...
an avenue to rant , rave ....and anonymously too..what could be beta?

the young nigerian virgin said...

dear, the answer to these 'whys' will be made clear some day. God alows us to meet jerks so we can appreciate the 'gud' guys when we see them...and remember you are the one incharge of your mood, you can decide to be happy and you will be...thats the much i can say

NOWDILBHIUNJDW JHJDNJJD said...

Ada,you are a very good writer.Don't ask many whys,just keep on moving,there are many stages in human life so once you pass,you have pased it keep on planning for tomorrow.
Izu
I have open the best forum in nigeria,guys/gurls,check out this intresting for here http://www.naijacampusforum.com
Regards.