Wednesday, August 27, 2008

musings contd...............

alrightie...

so where did i miss it?

i mean right now, i feel like maybe i'm not meant to be in a fulfilling relationship

like my last "bus happiness" has gone and i missed it..

like all d good men i have come across are in my past...

like in d last year , i have only met fools, liars & cheats...

i mean i was this smart, beautiful young girl who had the world as her oyster, men falling at her feet, career on track and all of that...

where is that person?

rite now, i feel jaded, cynical, bruised.....

i cant even be bothered to hope anymore.....

i'll just put an end to this peice before i infect anyone with my pessimism...

xxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Hey Adaeze,

I think that you should take it easy. My advice to you would be to focus on yourself and on God more. Take your mind off men and their wahala for a bit and make yourself and your career and God the center. You'll be fine:)

Waffarian said...

"i feel jaded, cynical, bruised"

We all feel like that sometimes. Thats how I felt for a long time, and yeah, Omosewa is right, you need a break from those human beings. Thats what I did and I guess thats what I needed to get my focus back.

Don't wait for them to let you be. You let go of them! Delete numbers and block some names.

Take care jare!

adaeze said...

@omosewa
dats exactly what i need to do....
focus on d lover of my soul....Jesus!

@waffarian
tis good to know someone else has walked dat path b4....

and my contact list is shorter now...for real!!!!

tanx

Lati said...

trust me Ada, at least you got these experiences to learn from. you don't wanna compare notes w/ me!!

Stay hopeful...God works in mysterious ways! x